Landing your target…
and pick the right spot to make your pitch.
Why Media Insights?
Media Insights gathers an abundance of data on local media consumption that you can examine and filter to inform your advertising campaigns. It helps you pinpoint exactly where to put your money to reach your target audience and get the best results. The data gathered covers Maltese TV, radio, print and online media platforms.
What You Will Get
Media Insights data yields information on various aspects.
The data gathered is free from bias and is obtained through surveys carried out over a period of a week in April and October.
- Frequency of local TV viewership
- Preferred TV station
- Preferred type of TV programme
- Preferred weekday TV programme
- Preferred weekend TV programme
- Preferred presenters
- Type of magazines referred to
- Preferred local maagzines
- Preferred promotional magazines
- Number of magazines referred to monthly
- Frequency of radio listenership
- Radio stations followed during the week
- Radio stations followed during the weekend
- Preferred type of radio programme
- Preferred weekday radio programme
- Preferred weekend radio programme
- Preferred presenters
- Availability of the DAB+ (digital) radio
Online (Social Media)
- Time spent for leisure online
- Reasons for using the internet
- Frequency of use of various social media sites
- Times of usage of various social media sites
- Video adverts receptiveness
- Receptiveness to competitions on social media
- Online music platforms used
- Days when print newspapers are read
- Frequency of reference to online news sources
- Preferred days for reading printed newspapers
- Frequently read newspapers (Weekly and Sunday)
- Preferred printed newspapers
- Preferred online news source
- Reference to online sources (directly through website or social media)
- Trust of various media sources
- Media sources most likely to attract attention
- Media sources most likely to generate action
- Preferred advertising elements
Connecting the Dots
The data is inputted into a database in a way that will allow you to fully benefit from the hidden wealth of information it contains. All you need to do is log in, filter the data according to the aspects that are most relevant to you and you will be presented with the optimal slots to advertise your product or service.
This dynamic tool will make it possible for you to do this time and again at different times and – what’s more – you will always have access to the latest data as the data is constantly being updated as new information comes in. Can you afford to miss out?
Media Insights can be purchased in three formats –
the full, multiple or individual subscription.
From Our Clients
Don't just hear it from us.
Here's what our clients are saying.
"It’s always a pleasure doing business with Esprimi. What I particularly appreciate is the positive approach of the team. Unusual requests, tight deadlines and new methodologies are met with let’s see how we can do this. The objective of research is of course to learn, and I feel that in this fundamental aspect the Esprimi team shares my curiosity and desire to uncover hidden insights, not just for the sake of learning, but for real business impact."
Amanda Holmes, Marketing Manager, Melita Ltd
“Esprimi have offered outstanding service to our organisation. They've transcended the Maltese borders, as we use their system in China and mostly in the Chinese language. The reports provided by Esprimi on the evaluation surveys filled in by the participants of our events have provided us with direct, professional and systematic feedback that has in turn enhanced our monitoring and evaluation of our activities.”
Etienne Micallef, Project Manager, International Organisation for Migration (IOM)
"Esprimi were very helpful from the start. They understood our requirements instantly and they guided us really well. They delivered the results on time, which were perfectly analysed and very easy to understand and analyse ourselves. When we requested some more results they were super happy to provide them for us and once again they were done really well and on time. We highly recommend Esprimi and we look forward to working with them again in the future."
Christabel Galea, Marketing and Fulfilment Manager, Yellow
"We are extremely pleased with the way that Esprimi contributed to the project from beginning to end, they were very hands-on and part of the project throughout. ESPRIMI’s expertise was tremendously useful in guiding us with the selection process, coming-up with the appropriate questions in order to accurately determine the customer sentiment on a long and difficult customer journey. The results were presented in a dashboard which enabled us to get the most out of the survey through analysis of various different demographics. Thanks Esprimi for a very successful project."
Ray Gibson, MAPFRE MSV Life
Let’s make something great together.
Fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you.
Business Leaders Hub,
160, Level 3,
Zebbug, ZBG 9015
Esprimi is an innovative market research company in Malta specialising in market, employee and media research solutions.
This website is operated by Esprimi